How to lose belly fat ??
follow me i will say you how to lose belly fat ?? The belly fat makes you look bad and you cannot wear the clothes you like. Abdominal fat is a type of fat in the body and causes heart disease, vascular disease and various types of diabetes. Although you may appear to be thin, but if you have abdominal fat, you may be at risk for these diseases. It may be difficult to reduce abdominal fat, but there are easy solutions that can help eliminate belly fat.
Eat soluble fiber because it creates a gel that can easily go down the digestive tract. This type of fiber causes weight loss. Reduces the calorie intake of food and makes you healthier. Try to use more soluble fiber. Sources of fiber include Avogadro, beans, blueberries, fruit and pepper is.
Do not use trans fats
- They can be found in some margarine and spread, and they in some packaged foods are added. Tran’s fats pumping hydrogen into unsaturated fats.
- These fats cause inflammation, heart disease, insulin resistance, and increased fat in the abdomen.
- People who consume trans-fat foods have 30% more fat belly than those who do not consume trans-fat. Stay away from foods that are enriched with hydrogen.
Decrease alcohol consumption
- Over-consumption of alcohol makes accumulate fat to around the waist.
- If you are keen on alcohol, you do not need to completely quit, but reducing alcohol consumption reduces the size of the waist.
- Studies have shown that alcohol consumption is directly related to waist-fat.
Plan Full-protein diet
- Plan a full-protein diet. Because protein produce PPY hormones, increase cloistral, going up metabolic reactions, reduce appetite and maintain your muscle mass while losing weight. High protein diets including source of meat, eggs, yogurt, milk, fish types, dairy and etc.
- Protein slows down the release of carbohydrates in the bloodstream. It prevents a sudden jump of sugar and prevents the accumulation of fat in the waist.
- People that have high belly fats, produce more cortisol other than low produce cortisol.
- Don’t use sugary foods
- Sugar contains fructose. Which causes a lot of heart disease, type 2 diabetes and liver disease. The refined sugar causes more fat. Natural sugars like honey should not be consumed too much.
- Aerobic exercises
- follow exercise section
- Leave the carbohydrate intake
- Replacing refined carbohydrates with natural starchy carbohydrates can also reduce the abdominal fat.
- Coconut oil contains less calories. Eating coconut oil 20 minutes before a meal causes a person to suck. Coconut oil helps improve digestive matters. So that it can absorb and digest food from the digestive system faster. The use of coconut oil helps to increase metabolism and burn fat. Coconut oil is one of the best natural ways to relieve inflammation of the joints, while also preventing muscle spasm.
- Studies have shown that people who sleep for 5 hours a night have gain weight than others that sleep 7 hour a night. Lack of sleep, excessive sleep reduces the metabolism and causes weight gain too.
- The fish speeds up metabolism and reduces your appetite. Fish, especially its fatty acids, such as tuna and salmon, are rich in omega-3 fatty acids. This fat helps to accelerate the metabolism of the abdominal fat. Fish Diet should be prepared in the form of steam and without consuming sauce.
- Reduce the consumption of fruit juice
- Although Fruit juices contain vitamins and minerals, but are sugar-containing additives. Sugar content will increase fat in the abdomen.
- Drink green tea 2 hours before or after a meal. Because it increases the fuel supply of fats and increases cellular metabolism. The amount of green tea should not be too high.